Help with dns... named...

Marcelo Moretti <mmoretti <at> geribello.com.br> writes:

> Hello :D
> I'm having problems with named...did not make any changes or updates ...but
> now it stopped working on some sites , do not know if the provider can be
> wrong, but I've been checking the logs, and I think it might be something with
> the dnssec or even to bind
Hi,
bind can be quite complicated. If you rely on it in your line of business you
will need a quick response.
I suggest to you:
- use XChat, set it up, select freenode irc server network, join a #dns channel
  and you will be talking to a person immediately.
- for a slower but dns focused mailing lists
  https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo
JB