Re: Symbian OS based mobile phones

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2010-07-23 at 15:00 +0530, RAMAKISHOREBABU KOPPULA wrote:
> Is there any application available, similar to Microsoft Active Sync,
> to synchronize Symbian based mobile phone (Sony Ericsson P1i) with
> Linux mail clients like Evolution?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Kishore

hey,

Have you googled? or searched yum?

please try:

yum search mobile | grep sync

regards,
Ankur

Dear Ankur,

I have tried that command and the folling is the output:

yum search mobile |grep sync
conduit.noarch : A synchronization solution for GNOME
msynctool.i686 : Calendar (and other PIM data) synchronization program
multisync.i686 : Calendar (and other PIM data) synchronization program
synce-hal.i686 : Connection framework and dccm-implementation

I have install all three utilities. I am not able to understand how to use them to sync my mobile with email client.

Can you help me?

Kishore