bt keyboard at start up?

Hello Folks

I've just installed f12 (from centos5.5) and I'm puzzled at where global
bt config is now?

There was once /etc/sysconfig/bluetooth (still referenced in init
script) where:
HIDD_ENABLED=1
HIDD_OPTIONS="--master --server"
HIDD_OPTIONS="--connect aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff --server"

Could be entered to enable a device at start up.

Also, /etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf used to contain devices, but now this is
gone and replaced with /etc/bluetooth/main.conf (iirc) which doesn't
seem similar.

Does anyone know where to enter a device to connect at start up now?
The gnome bt panel applet seems to work fine on a per login basis, but I
need the keyboard from start up.

Many thanks,
M.

(Some references here: