Re: [F13] thunderbird-3.1.1-1 won't restart

On 07/23/10 09:22, g wrote:
> Joachim Backes wrote:
>
>> many thanks for your great help: Starting thunderbird in safe mode and
>> then disabling all extensions, then enabling the extensions step for
>> step did the trick.
>
> great. glad to know that you were able to follow procedures.
>
> of curiosity, which was causing problem?

Hi g,

I can't say it exactly, but it must have been one of these:

CompactHeader 1.2.3
Enigmail 1.1.2
Lightning 1.0b2pre (installed by Fedora rpm thunderbird-lightning)
Mail Redirect 0.7.4
Provider for Google Calendar 0.7pre
ThunderBrowse 3.3.1
ViewAbout 2.0

I'm sorry, but I disabled all these in one step, and then enabled each
extension stepwise (each time after enabling one extension, thunderbird
did run flawless). So I can't report which of these was the culprit.

Kind regards

Joachim Backes

--
Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>