Re: Who's moderating this forum?

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 17:30:56 -0400
Marcel Rieux <m.z.rieux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Since I'm in rant mode, I might as well continue. There's a lot to be
> said about how Fedora doesn't work!

If you have questions or issues, please write them up as complete,
concrete questions?

http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

> On *Thu Jun 24 01:36:32 UTC 2010, **Joel Rees* wrote about there
> being no instructions to revert from Nvidia to Nouveau drivers:

I answered him with a link that answered his question, but he didn't
reply if that solved his issue. Perhaps because there was too much
noise in the thread that was not answering the question.

... snip ...

Please come up with a concrete question here. You are just rambling
IMHO. ;)

kevin