Re: How Can I reset xserver xorg to default settings to try and avoid crash and log out after log in?[DISCARD]

Hey everyone,

thanks for that marko I guessed that when it couldn't find the file, however it still didn't work!
Thanks for your help, I can rule out the xserver being the problem I think, and I will return to the original thread i created to try find out why it logs out straight after log in,

Thanks for the help!

On 15 July 2010 15:51, Marko Vojinovic <vvmarko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday, July 15, 2010 15:42:19 Steven Stern wrote:
> While logged out of the GUI, CTRL-ALT-F3 into shell then
>
>    mv /etc/X11/Xorg.conf /tmp
>
> CTRL-ALT-F7 to get back to the GUI and login.  Fedora will create a new
> Xorg.conf on the fly.

That would be xorg.conf rather than Xorg.conf. Case sensitive.

HTH, :-)
Marko