Re: Bug in mailing lists; unfriendly to non-subscribers

On Tue, Jul 06, 2010 at 09:05:33 +0300,
  Felipe Contreras <felipe.contreras@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So if anything, Reply-To munging would cause more private mail go to
> the mailing list (i.e. I typed 'r' in mutt, not 'g', but the mail went
> to the ml!)

That's pretty much what I said. But it has to be balanced against against
people who refuse to learn the difference between the various ways to
reply and will accidentally send replies privately by mistake. If there
are enough of those (and I am not arguing that there are for any Fedora
lists), then it makes sense for people to do it.