Re: [Bulk] Discussion/help re: spellcheck shortcut ?!?

Hi Frank;

On Mon, 2010-06-28 at 11:27 -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-06-28 at 13:08 -0400, William Case wrote:
> > Any other thoughts or suggestions would truly be appreciated.
>
> What you are asking for reminds me very much of Borland Turbo Lightning,
> a DOS TSR spelling checker from years back that I used to use with the
> msged program on my Fidonet node.

I remember using TSR's.  There were several 'neat' little ones that I
remember fondly.

This spell check key thing seems like an obvious need to me.  I have
reached my final level of typing and spelling incompetence so have to do
a lot of back tracking to flagged spelling mistakes. There always seems
to be a lot of fumbling, reaching for the mouse, clicking and entering
involved. One or two simple keystrokes would be preferable.

Oh well ....

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 12, Gnome 2.28