Re: Top posting

On Thu, 2010-06-24 at 22:50 -0700, JD wrote:
> I see so many top-posting replies to threads, mixed with correct bottom
> appended replies makes it very difficult to read a thread. Are there any
> watchdogs on this list that tell top posters to stop it?

There are no official watchdogs (or if they exist they're remarkably
silent). Some of us complain about these things from time to time, and
then may then be flamed for our pains (it seems there are certain
Superior Beings on the list, to whom the usual guidelines do not apply).
Others take it in good heart and adapt to the community standard.

poc