Re: Amazing problem of /boot AND how to download videos

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 23:19:19 +0930,
  Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-06-16 at 20:58 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> > I think I would also make the point that it isn't a good idea to
> > starting adding additional questions/issues into an existing thread.
> > I feel it would have been better to start a new message/thread with
> > "How to download videos" as the Subject.
>
> Likewise with the "disabling CTRL-ALT-DEL" issue.  Someone's bound to
> already have the answer to that one, but I'm only making educated
> guesses about it, and they might not read this thread because the
> subject line didn't interest them.

One possible issue is that some stuff moved from /etc/event.d to /etc/init
relatively silently at one of the upgrades. It looks like
/etc/init/control-alt-delete.conf now controls what to do after a c-a-d
is trapped. I don't know what controls whether or not c-a-d gets trapped
in the first place. (I would expect something X related.)