Important "My Account" Name Notification

Dear Fedora users,

the same email i have been using was of my friend (Pallav Jain), from whom i have taken this for my use. So now onwards, I would be here with my name which is:

Parshwa Murdia

I am sorry for becoming late to say this.

Though this doesn't affect the use of fedora in any way, but this if for information to all the users of fedora actively helping and resolving the issues.

I thank to all the fedora members.

Regards,

Parshwa Murdia