Klipper search box doesn't disappear

I use Klipper in Gnome. When I do a search in Klipper, the search box doesn't disappear and hides the first entry until the computer is rebooted. I found no instructions anywhere on how to close it. Is there a default way to close boxes?

Klipepr's help says:

"You can search through the clipboard history by opening it (click on Klipper) and typing your query. The results are updated as you type. In case you're wondering how to use the accelerator keys in the Klipper menu, just press Alt and the accelerator you want. For example, to clear the clipboard history when the Klipper menu is open, press Alt+L."

Nothing on how to close the search box.