Re: Evolution oddities in F13

On Sat, 2010-06-05 at 19:33 -0400, Matthew Saltzman wrote:

>       * The first message selected in a window doesn't change status
>         from unread to read until I change it by hand.

Above isn't a bug.  It actually was suppose to do this same thing in F12
but there was a bug that prevented it.  But this is the way it's suppose
to work.  It will change if you select on another one then come back to
it.  And if there are other emails in the folder, i think it will change
status but can't remember.  I thought it was a bug too during F13
testing but was told that isn't the case, done on purpose, via evolution
upstream.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY