Desktop doesn't wake up from suspend

Hi,

I'm using FC13 x86_64 with all updates on an MSI MS-7025 motherboard
with a "AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3500+". I've configured power
management in the BIOS to put the system to sleep in ten minutes, and
left it disabled in fedora. It goes to sleep but doesn't wake up.
Pressing the power button after it goes to sleep causes it to power
up, but fedora never starts and it's necessary to hit the reset
button.

Am I configuring something wrong, or is this a bug? I've also tried to
configure fedora itself, in conjunction with power management in the
BIOS, but it makes no difference.

Here is the output from lspci:
http://pastebin.com/49YwS8VL

Here is the output from dmidecode:
http://pastebin.com/LB9zVLUN

Here is the output from dmesg:
http://pastebin.com/JGisLb3r

Here is the output from lsmod:
http://pastebin.com/vkrXWp7P

Is there any other information I can provide to troubleshoot this further?

Also, the system doesn't currently detect the monitor, although I'm
pretty sure it did at one point. I'm not sure what's changed, but it's
a NEC Accusync 70, 17" CRT.

Thanks,
Alex