Re: Fwd: Fedora Weekly News 228

On Thu, 2010-06-03 at 20:18 +0000, g wrote:
> Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > On Thu, 2010-06-03 at 19:32 +0000, g wrote:
> >> Máirín Duffy wrote: <snip>

> >> exactly which fwn where announcements in?
> >
> > Frank already posted one of the references to the FWN/announce-list notice
> > of the redesign back from August on this list last week:
> >
> > http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-May/373616.html
>
> which relates to fwn 188.
>
> which led to a page that was not used and had noting to do with page
> that was used on fedora project site.

Actually that post had plenty to do with what was used on the site for
get.fpo. Did you read it? That's the blog post where the first get.fpo
mockup was presented - the set of mockups links includes the first
mockup we did for the get.fpo that is up right now:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/woot/page2.png

> > so I'm quite surprised to see you asking this since Frank made that post on
> > this list. Is the problem really the content isn't posted, or that folks
> > don't read it?
>
> most highly evasive to my above quoted question which you appear to refuse
> to answered.

"Most highly evasive"? What?

Here, I sat and read through a handful of FWNs from the time period a
lot of work was going on for those mockups since it seems that's what
you want, and it seems as if you won't take my word for it.

If you are actually interested, you'll find more - I have other things I
need to do than look this up for you.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue191#Download_Survey
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue192#General
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue194#General