Re: Chromium by default?

On 06/03/2010 09:52 AM, Genes MailLists wrote:
>  I dont understand your point. I am encouraging us and to advance chrome
> and/or chromium - either or both of working with google to allow fedora
> to distribute it - or/and advancing spots repo so it can be in regular
> f14 or sooner.
>
>   If that is your point great.

If the goal is to get Chromium into the official Fedora repo, it  would
require Google and interested contributors to work together to resolve
the issues.  Merely adding it as default in a remix before it is ready
wouldn't help at all in advancing anything.  Quite the opposite.   If
anyone is interested in fixing the issues,  take a look at

Rahul