Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

On Sat, 2010-05-29 at 16:32 +0000, g wrote:
> where was posting of new design for list members to view new design?

On the lists (note the 's' there) where people make posts about websites
and design in Fedora. If you're not interested in websites and design in
the Fedora project, then you likely weren't subscribed to those lists.

If you are interested in websites and design in Fedora and you are not
subscribed to those lists, then I suggest that you subscribe to them
now, unless you plan to continue on those lists in the manner you have
carried on in this list. People actually attempt to get work done in
those lists, and we really don't need them cluttered up with
ridiculously unproductive threads like this.

~m