Relabeling all audio files on a server

I have a server which houses thousands of audio tracks and materials.
Recently I started using a web application which seems to have a ew
problems with the naming convention used by default.
For example it has a problem with apostrophe signs ('), I want to be
able to create a script which goes to through the folder and all
files and folders under it and renames all the tracks by deleting
every entry of the apostrophe where it encounters them.
E.g. This ain't no game => This aint no game
       Mr Brown's Last supper => Mr Browns Last supper
and like that. I want the apostrophe sign to be deleted but everything
else stays the same.
Any suggestions on doing this would really be appreciated. Thanks.