Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

On 05/30/2010 01:31 AM, g wrote:
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> <snip>

  The original announce was good. Do you know if there was a followup -
with something like 'Hey All - we now have a test version of the new
website - please take a look and let us know ... '

   One of the strengths of open source model is that there are loads of
opinions - sadly some of them are inappropriate or uninformed - but the
beauty of the 'market' model is that things move to a good place when
the market is participating. (yes I know not all opinions are equal -
thats why the market model works ... ). Stock markets work the same way.

   Yes being critiqued can be challenging (esp by those who .. well
shouldn't :-) - but it makes thing better and stronger.

   As for me - I rsync a local mirror - not that anyone cares lol.

   Have a good long weekend to those in the long weekend countries ...

 gene/