Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
<snip>

> As already pointed out, feedback was requested as part of Fedora Weekly
> News which was send to fedora-announce list back in Oct.

i missed, or do not recall mention of notice being in 'fwn', but i will
accept you word as to such.

tho 'fwn' is one place to send such notices, i do believe that something
such as new web page for new releases should be sent in their own email
thru announce list.

i do not always fully read 'fwn', tho i do at least read index. so i am at
fault. tho i hope my comments have not appeared as complaining or bitching.

> In addition to all that, if i was a website designer volunteering to do
> something,  I would hesitate to post in this list considering the tone of
> some of the users.

lmao.

no argument their, but as i said, at least bitchers would at least been
given notice if something had been posted and if they did not respond,
they have no one blame but themselves.

--

peace out.

tc,hago.