Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

On Sat, 2010-05-29 at 01:29 -0400, David Boles wrote:
> My 'complaint'? all along has been was with the way that the gentleman
> that worked so hard on the site page for so long was attacked. Since
> Oct 2009 he worked to find what worked for all.

First of all, the "gentleman" is a lady (an Anglicized version of her
name would be Maureen). Secondly, your response to me personally shows
that you didn't take the trouble to check what various individuals
actually said. I was not one of those attacking Máirín, even though I
disagreed with the "no BT links" decision. I was mostly just discussing
terminology with a couple of other people. We really should have moved
to a different thread for that since it was by then quite OT, but that's
no excuse for not reading before responding.

Enough said. Just let the thread die.

poc