Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

Ed Greshko wrote:
<snip>
> So, you are suggesting that existing users that are aware of
> http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/ bookmark those pages, yes?

bookmarks do help find pages when there is need to return to page.

it is why i use them and i well give credit that that is why
address books were cerated.

> What about newcomers to Linux and Fedora?

see post: Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 17:00:03 +0000
majority of noise is not for 'new users' and their needs.

> How would they determine they should bookmark these pages?

see above.

> Is there a difference between an "Activity" and a "Spin"?  If so, what is
> the difference?

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activity

  http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/activity

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin-off

  http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/spin
  http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/spin-off

at one time, term 'spin' was used for a basic distribution, and a
'spin-off' was a special intent of use for a distribution, ie, 'fel'.

> If not, why not just have a "Spin" tab?  Seems to me it would be more
> consistent.

ask me not. for i did not design pages.

this thread has become to look more like a bunch of 'harry high school'
debate team.

to which, *end of story*.

--

peace out.