Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

> On Fri, 2010-05-28 at 23:38 -0400, David Boles wrote:
>> You, as I recall, are one of the part time users that complained about
>> the layout of the website.
>
> Your recollection is faulty.

Could be. This crap thread has gone on much too long and maybe i have
mixed users / posters. Perhaps I remember you because you are the user
that asked for a link to CD downloads for Fedora 13 that I provided here?

As for Bit-Torrent downloads? Just to restart the argument.  :-)

I had my youngest son ask his friends about that. It turned out that of
the forty he asked, it took over three days for them to reply, that he
asked about Bit-torrent downloads NONE of them would have used that for
a Fedora ISO download. When they went to 'the page' they chose the
Live-CD. They all would have opted for the 'big blue click on me' on the
page from Firefox as a browser or IE as a browser.

All of which means? Hmm.. what?

Those "stupid Windoze users' would have just used the download link on
the site pages and been done with it? Or those really SMART Linux users
would have bitched about not having a BT link for a week?

Honest to goodness folks. I don't really care. But I do *BOT* think that
you treated the 'page guy' fairly.

And a REAL Linux expert could have figured this BT crap out. And that a
REAL Windows user would not give a damn about BT.

Next?  :-)
--

  David