Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

On 5/28/2010 11:36 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 05/29/2010 10:58 AM, David Boles wrote:
>>
>> I have seen what Raul posted so far. He has not written anything to me
>> about that. I respect him. If he had I would respect his wishes.
>>
> So, you read what Raul has said...you understand he has indicated that
> the folks you pounced on where appropriately discussing things...and
> that he has asked you to calm down?
>> As for you.? Plunk.
>>

> And you consider that being "friendly".

Hmm... posted incorrectly. The Plunk was for the thread not you.

But this thread? It sucks.

I find it really hard to accept that anyone can so attack someone that
tried so hard for so long to to satisfy all and received so little help
during the process to be attacked for such minor crap by some that came
after the fact.

Somewhere in this thread I mentioned that customs and languages actually
mean something different to other people. the way things are said and
how they are said. And I think that some here actually 'hurt the
feelings' of the site author.

--

  David