Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

On 05/29/2010 10:52 AM, David Boles wrote:

> Several, I can not say you, were not very nice to the person that
> designed the site page.

I did say "recent".  Meaning the discussion between Bill Crawford,
Patrick O'Callaghan, and Tom Horsley where they are simply discussing
terminology.  Since you replied to Bill Crawford's post with "gusto" you
seemed to have been taking issue with their very friendly and frank
discussion of terminology.
> If you, I never named you by name, are not one of the assholes then
> please don't include yourself :-).

You didn't specifically name anyone.  Yet, calling anyone an "asshole"
seems to me to be an unfriendly act.  I'm not certain how anyone can
call others "assholes" and then request that everyone be friends.
> Honest all I was hoping for was no more names and friends united for a
> common cause.

I hope you get your wish.

--
You'll never see all the places, or read all the books, but fortunately,
they're not all recommended. 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市八德路四段