Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

On 5/28/2010 9:35 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 05/29/2010 08:56 AM, David Boles wrote:
>> On 5/28/2010 8:05 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>>

>> That makes two. You also deserve congratulations for doing your part.
>> That makes you part 'two' for two.
>>

> No, that simply makes me one of two that have chosen to reply.  You have
> no way to measure or conclude how many others are doing the same.

So you reply now? To me?

Where were you when this horrible abomination was being thrust on the
world for Fedora????

BIG smile goes here.  :-)

Seriously.

This was worked on for a long, long time. My impression was that a lot
of the design was made to calm down (ducks here) the KDE folks that felt
slighted the last time.

Really Ed, and ALL of you, me too, can we not go back to being a friends
with a common goal for Linux group and STOP attacking each other over
really trivial things?

Think about that. Allies towards a common goal instead of attacks on
each other over really stupid, it does not matter, crap?

And think about this. Your language and customs will *PROBABLY NOT*
compare with those of many other users here. What you see as a normal
response may be offensive to someone else. And that is a mirror. Them to
you.

Can we not all be friends here? Can we not all understand that what we
say MIGHT just be no understood as what we meant.

Opinions are fine. As are ideas. As are suggestion.

Attitudes? *SUCK!*

Peace.
--

  David