Re: Replying to digest with threading (was: Regarding Get Fedora page)

On Thursday, 27 May, 2010 @ 20:22 zulu, Todd Zullinger scribed:

> I don't know if it will help you, but if you visit your list
> configuration page and set the 'Get MIME or Plain Text
> Digests' to MIME, the digest you receive should have
> individual messages which you can reply to.  The in-reply-to
> and references headers should be kept intact that way.

You mean, like this?

Actually, I was already getting the MIME digests...  but the
individual messages are encoded as attachments that do not
display inline.  And your messages, in particular, won't
display at all... I'm not sure if it's because of the GPG sig
block or because you're using quoted-printable encoding
which is then encapsulated in MIME when the list software
reworks the header info.

I guess I'll have to take the plunge and move to thunderbird
so I can see if they display better in that. I tried evolution
but hated it, and uninstalled every piece of it that yum would
take out (I don't recall what they were, but yum would not
allow removal of evolution-data-server without removing
some other programs that I wanted to keep).

Anyway... thanks for the tip.  :-)