Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

Rahul Sundaram writes:

On 05/28/2010 04:53 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:

So, you are suggesting that existing users that are aware of
http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/
bookmark those pages, yes?
What about newcomers to Linux and Fedora?  How would they determine they
should bookmark these pages?

http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora  - click on all download methods

Am I the only one who completely missed this link?

I spent at least five minutes flipping through the pages, going back and forth in circles, looking for the torrent link, before throwing up my hands in disgust and jumping to Google.