Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

On Thu, 2010-05-27 at 17:00 +0000, g wrote:
> > If people are asking these questions here, it shows that there is a
> need
> > for more/better information on the Fedora site.
>
> it is not 'the Fedora site', it is a new page written too hastily and
> probably by a developer who's ass was worn out helping to get fedora
> 13 out. from looks of post and problems, they should have waited a
> little longer.

Far be it from me to prolong this already over-extended thread, but if
you read it from the beginning that isn't at all what happened. The page
was designed months ago and (presumably) refined over a certain period
of time. Someone took a conscious decision to remove the torrent link
for what seemed to them good reasons, but after all the hooha on this
list order has now been restored. I only wish it hadn't been at the cost
of a good deal of steam, but let's leave it at that.

poc