Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

Tim:
>> This whole affair is reminding me of this banking advert:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnzhSXJzt6s
>>
>> (Pissed off client versus don't want to care service.)

Máirín Duffy:
> Does it end with the clerk getting shot in the head and being told they
> are a waste of human life like the other video?
>
> Would you go the extra mile for a 'customer' who did that to you?

And you've completely missed the point (which seems to by why this
thread has run the way it has).  The customer was pissed off by the bad
service, the service supplier being oblivious that they're providing bad
service.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.

How does an ENG cameraman avoid over-exposing his shots?
With a zebra.