Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

On Thursday 27 May 2010, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>On 05/27/2010 09:57 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> Awwww...you poor thing.
>
>Ed,  stop being so patronizing.   It doesn't help the conversation.

Oh, sorry.  Heck, I was gonna pitch in and help by adding that link to XKCD
with the worlds smallest violin.

>> As someone else pointed out....the "View full list of options for
>> getting Fedora ... <http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-options>" is
>> incomplete.  One option is a torrent and it isn't listed.  The very
>> least you can so is change the wording to "View some options for getting
>> Fedora...".
>
>If you follow the thread,  a patch has been posted to websites list with
>this change.
>
>Rahul

I was just there 3 minutes ago Rahul, and there is still as yet, no way to
follow that site to a get torrents page, and the site, which is apparently
composed for functionally blind folks, I mean whats with all the 64 & 96/128
point fonts that waste 90% of the screens real estate, and there is still not
a link to the torrents page.  No wonder m is bitching about screen real
estate, that site would be completely worthless on an 800x600 screen.

But I forgot, we aren't suppose to patronize...

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)