Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

Awwww...you poor thing.

> Fedora us supposed to lead, not follow. Copying other distros isn't what
> we do.

Let's see how many distros follow this lead....

I don't trust your informal surveys.  You had a sample size of 78.  You
have no choice of going to fedoraproject.org and going to the bittorrent
links as could be done previously.  How did you choose you
participants?  Did you ascertain the level of expertise of your
participants?

I can see there is no point in continuing trying to "discuss" this.  It
is quite clear you've decided you are beyond reproach.  IMHO, that is
why you took so much time with the "pity me" questions/statements.

As someone else pointed out....the "View full list of options for
getting Fedora ... <http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-options>" is
incomplete.  One option is a torrent and it isn't listed.  The very
least you can so is change the wording to "View some options for getting
Fedora...".