Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

> I am afraid that is not is a useful comment.  It doesn't say anything
> specific.  If the goal is to provide feedback to help improve the
> design,  it requires a mutual discussion rather than just shouting
> something rude from the roof tops.

Ya, I know.  My comment was ass, but it's true!  Also, I was in a rush
when I wrote it, so it would have been better to just wait until I
wasn't.  Live and learn...

My issue with the new design is essentially that I could not figure out
where to grab the torrents from, or how to download the checksum files,
or how to grab individual CD ISOs, or....I was lost for 5 minutes before
I even figured out how to download the x86_64 DVD image!

The new design will definitely make it easier for newbies to find Fedora
CD images.

I just need a link to the torrents and checksums.

Regards,

Ranbir