Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 13:42 -0700, Suvayu Ali wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 May 2010 01:31 PM, � Duffy wrote:
> > As I already explained clearly: torrents, jigdo, and mirrors are not
> > required to download and enjoy Fedora. These alternative and in some
> > cases niche methods for downloading Fedora are not essential for
> > actually obtaining Fedora.
>
> Jigdo, maybe but calling torrents as a niche method is probably incorrect.

That is why I said, "in some cases."

Adding a direct link to torrents is costly because there's enough users
who do not know what a torrent is that you have to then also create and
somehow fit or work in an explanation of what they are and potentially
link to a tutorial that explains how to use them...

~m