Re: Gnome virt-manager

All, I know that libvirtd is running.  How can I quickly make this
policy change to ask for the password again? I try running that command
/usr/libexec/polkit-gnome-authentication-agent-1 tool from the command
and no luck.  I'll have to read up on it.  Thanks again,

[root@system ~]# ps -ef | grep libvirtd
root      2250     1  0 May21 ?        00:00:00 libvirtd --daemon
root      7973  7909  0 14:01 pts/5    00:00:00 grep libvirtd
[root@system ~]#