Re: New to Linux - BIOS before 2000?

On 21/05/10 08:59, Mogens Kjaer wrote:

> yum install claws-mail
>
> Mogens

and Carroll Grigsby wrote:

Bob: Try yum install claws-mail. -- cmg
--

    Ok, that got it right away, I was asking for the wrong thing.

    Getting smtp configured took a little longer, I have a Wildblue
    address but they use the gmail servers with SSL. No trouble setting
    up T-bird many times but Claws has some different options. I finally
    pushed the right buttons. Now to experiment with it, set up filters,
    etc.

    Thanks.

    Bob