k3b users, I need help.

I have used k3b before to burn iso's, but never to build a CD/DVD of my own
files.  (I used to use xcdroast for this...)

In any case, Im trying to build a CD with about 130k of data files.
They were initially under 3 directory heads, but to simplify things Ive moved
the directories under one directory head.

When I bring up k3b, and drag that directory from the top to the bottom window,
it tells me that there is 5.7Mb there, which is wrong. If I burn the CD, I see
a whole lot of empty directories.

So how do I tell k3b that I want all the data below each directory head?
That would seem to be the obvious default, but its not happening, and I
dont see any option to turn it on/off.

Probably something stupid, but whatever, I need help.

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg@xxxxxxx