how would this work as a fedora laptop?

   currently in the market for a new laptop, popped over to a local
online store that's been good for me so far, and looked at this:

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6017035&CatId=4938

after asking my local LUG, my main concern is fedora (13) support for
that integrated intel graphics media accelerator.  i like the screen
size and resolution, and the DDR3 memory.  is there anything about
that machine that represents a fatal flaw from a fedora 13
perspective?  thanks.

rday