gpk-update-viewer vs. yum

	Is it just me??

	I've noticed, on several machines (PC, laptop, netbook) that if
the machine has no connection, or thinks it has none, the gpk function
claims there are no updates; but if I doubt that and run yum update, it
may immediately get over a hundred -- or at least report a failure to
connect.

	Couldn't gpk do the same??