update Help

Hello All,

I recently upgraded my fc10 to fc12 which was indeed successful, after the upgrade I tried to update using (yum -y update) but I got the following response below:

error: cannot retrieve repository metadata(repomd.xml) for repository. please verify its path and try again.

Is there any one that has encountered this problem before and will be willing to give insight on how to resolve it?

Your opinion would be highly appreciated. Thank you
Regards,
Olaniyi Moluga
BT Education Services
Ikoyi,Lagos