Re: FPL steps down: what's the real story?

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Chris Tyler <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 13:07 -0400, Marcel Rieux wrote:
> I've been a bit late to get to the Distrowatch weekly this week but I
> finally heard about Paul Frields, the Fedora Project Leader, stepping
> down.
> So, I was wondering if somebody who followed the matter could just
> drop a few lines explaing what the real story is.

Better yet, Paul can answer your questions directly (he's here on this
list).

If he has any information on where Fedora is headed I'd certainly be interested to hear form him... That is, if the user list is the right place to give users some information about Fedora.

 > There's no conflict behind this change

I'm glad to hear that all the Fedora people are moving along as a team!