Re: Why does opening the calendar ask me for a password?

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 11:00 PM, Hugh Caley <hughc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm running Fedora 12; every time I click on the time/date bar to take a
> look at the calendar I'm asked for a password for the keychain.  What's
> up with that?

You most likely changed your user password, because of which there is
a mismatch in your password and the default keyring password. You need
to change the default keyring password to be the same as the user
password. You can do that with an app called 'seahorse'.

Although I don't remember if that part of gnome-keyring is broken in
F-12 or not. I guess you get to find that out for yourself :)

--
Siddhesh Poyarekar
http://siddhesh.in