Re: Critical temperature reached, shutting down

I re-installed FC12 last night after having to remove the hard drive from this machine. Got the same problem again. It goes away when I use "noacpi" and "noapm" on the kernel boot line.

I still don't know which sensors is telling me that that critical temperature is being reached.

Any ideas?