Re: ogm video

On 03/28/2010 03:06 PM, Tim wrote:
> Can you supply a sample OGM video (a weblink to one)?  I don't recall
> having problems playing them in the past, but I can't find one at the
> moment.

Limite de Segurança.ogm

unfortunately this has to be downloaded with torrent
http://www.kickasstorrents.com/t524772.html

try it

I do believe it is an older file

Good quality but it is only a codec that is stopping it

ogmdemux splits it and ogmjoin reassembles

I have changed the format to avi and changed fourcc to xvid but the
players still wont work
sound is there but no video

I have installed every codec under the sun but no joy there

I opened a virtual windows os and intalled klite codec pack
xillisoft converted it no problem

on the linux side no way

Michael Miles