Re: How to remove linux partition

On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 19:47 +0530, RAMAKISHOREBABU KOPPULA wrote:
> I have installed Windows XP in one partition and then I have installed
> Fedora11 in another partition. Now I need to remove Linux partition
> and add that disk space to windows partition. How to do this?

The first obvious thing that springs to mind was how did you partition
the drive in the first place?  You should be able to use the same tool.
At the very least, it should be able to remove the Linux partition,
leaving it as free space for Windows partitioning tools to add to the
existing Windows partition.

Though, Windows should be able to handle this all by itself.  Just
remove the /other/ partition used by Linux, and expand the Windows one.
Windows doesn't need to be able to read what's in the Linux partition to
get rid of it.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686