xine vlc mplayer only has audio but without video - Finally resolved

Same computer had been working fine with F8, lately I did a few fresh
installation of F12 due to a few critical issues encountered, and this
is one of them, after hackle and dig for a week finally get it
resolved and hope could be of some help to others who suffering same;
In my case f12 by default the video out of xine, vlc and mplayer are
all not working and needs to be re selected - VLC VLC -
Tools->Preferences->Video (Video Setting)->In Output box, select "X11
video output". And MPlayer - MPlayer - In Preference->Video
tab->Select "X11 X11(Xlmage/Shm)" or "gl X11(OpenGL)" or "gl2
X11(OpenGL) - multiple textures   version". Xine - Open the setup
window "xine Setup", select "video" tab and in the "video driver to
use" select "opengl" and then click "Apply" button.
This may only happen to my computer (Motherboard, Intel made with
sound and dual video on board)