Re: F13-problem with graphical boot

On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 12:20 +0100, Joachim Backes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Having a  video card of type Nvidia GeForce FX5200, and running my F13
> with nouveau.
>
> 1. If booting graphically (RHGB), then my box hangs immediately before
> the gdm greeter should appear. No input possible, only Ctrl+Alt+Del for
> reboot (If pressing ESC during the RHGB boot, I can get rid from this
> behaviour, similarly to boot without RHGB). This happens since the
> yesterday's (saturday) updates.
>
> 2. No such behaviour if booting completely without RHGB. Then the gdm
> login runs properly.

F13 hasnt' been released yet, so in this case, be better if you go to
the test@ or devel@ mailing lists and discuss your problem there.  Might
be known already or new and brought to someone's attention.

And when you do, make sure you report which install you have and how
updated you are.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY