Re: what's wrong with my httpd?

you want to look in the logs, try /var/log/httpd/... see the error.log.

On 03/26/2010 02:36 PM, Hiisi wrote:
Dear Users!
On fully updated F12 system I'm unable to run httpd since
approximately last Sunday. Here's what I have now:
[root@imt ~]# service httpd restart
Suljetaan httpd:                                           [VIRHE ]
Käynnistetään httpd:                                       [  OK  ]

That means ERROR when stopping httpd. In spite the output above states
it's running localhost is not available in Firefox. And here's the
last line from dmesg output:
httpd[19879]: segfault at 1 ip 00cb8ba0 sp bfa4c7dc error 6 in
sqlite3.so[cb0000+9000]

Could anybody give me some hint of how to cure it? My system is:
uname -r
2.6.32.9-70.fc12.i686

rpm -q httpd
httpd-2.2.14-1.fc12.i686