Re: Fedora 12 Modules

Marvin Kosmal wrote:
> HI
>
> I can't get my camera working in Fedora 12..  I suspect I am missing
> these modules..
> <My old computer worked and this is what is different between the two>
>
> usb_storage
> usbcore
> scsi_mod
>

> Where would I find these???

You can look and see if they are in the kernel modules directory.
MOD_DIR=/lib/modules/$(uname -r)
find $MOD_DIR -name usbcore.ko

But if you plug it in you should be able to see if it was detected:
   tail -20 /var/log/messages
will show it being configured if it was seen.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>