Re: Sorbet (Sherbet) no longer on Fedora's future but on bios merits

Do what thou wilt
shall  be the whole  of the Law

On 3/24/10, Roger <arelem@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 03/24/2010 05:45 PM, charles zeitler wrote:
>> how's this for a hypothetical:
>>
>> some person (let's call him 'Marcel') enters his BIOS, (maybe makes
>> some changes), invokes password protection&  reboots.
>>
>> some time later, he installs a fresh operating system. then he re-enters
>> his BIOS (unknown reason)&  (forgetting he set password protection) is
>> surprised when all he gets is a request for a password!
>>
>> post hoc, ergo propter hoc

"after this, therefor because of this"

this was _not_ part of my message! -> crock dock copter dropd'er ego
virgo past pasta
>> "hmmmmmm pasta"
> ?? and what has it got to do with Linux exactly ???

see the first message in the original thread.

charles zeitler

Love is the law, love under will.